The Patho Explorer combines the digital imaging capability of a smartphone with a laboratory quality microscope built into a sturdy protective case. It has been designed to work with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s and is the perfect tool to document your microscopic adventures. The images you take with the Patho Explorer app may be stored directly on the phone or in the HIPAA-compliant cloud storage via subscription.
The Patho Explorer is the first in a line of products to be released by Pathonomic Inc.
App & specs
- At 4.5mm, it is the most compact clinical-grade smartphone microscope on the planet
- It fits right on top of your iPhone camera, and you just slide it away when it's not in use
- 67x total magnification
- Robust - sapphire cover glass, both sides, for scratch resistance
- Water resistant - Optics and case can be removed and immersed in disinfectant such as alcohol
- Supports iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based image storage via the Patho Explorer app
You can also explore our free and paid membership plans with additional access to resources, as well as cloud storage option. If you have selected our "Medical Membership" plan, you can also sort your images by patient, and since they are stored in the cloud, view them online in your account area.
We have designed the Patho Explorer case and app to turn your iPhone into a portable, always-with-you microscope. Our vision is for it to be used in medocal areas such a dermathology, but we can imagine there are many other uses case you would find. Opportunities exists in the veterinary medicine, jewelry, matherial inspection, agriculture, and more. Try it for yourself and tell us your story.